Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Waiting for snow

Hubby and Mr Buttons have started jogging in the mornings,
and today the rest of us joined them, although mostly walking.
There has been talk of possible snow, but so far the only thing has been a patch of frost here and there. Captain Aishua is enjoying even that to the fullest!

We managed eight and a half hours outside last week, with long forest walks and a visit to Trim castle with another homeschool family.
I have a good feeling about this week too, as the kids wanted to go out for a second walk after lunch.
When I say walk, I mean a splash, really.

It didn't take long to get the two smallest to sleep tonight.
Mr Buttons is watching videos about puppet making, and I'm enjoying looking back at all the funny photos of today. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for even a little bit of snowfall,
just enough for a few snow angels and added cosiness afterwards!







No comments:

Post a Comment